Wednesday, February 7, 2007

New(ish) Year's Resolution

So, I usually don't "do" resolutions, because, let's face it: by March I will have forgotten all about them and that will just give me something else to feel guilty about, which is something I need about as badly as Jessica Simpson needs more publicity. (Seriously, what is up with that? The idiot can't sing! She shrieks and screeches and makes weird blowjob faces while she's doing it. That's about it for her talents. Don't get me started on her illustrious "acting" career because there isn't enough antacid in the world to counteract the chunder that rises when I think about it. Why the hell would I care about whether or not her boobs are real (FYI: they're totally not!) or which D-list celebrity is currently trying to ride her whorish coattails onto the cover of Us Weekly by pretending to date her?). Aaaaanywho, I'm back now. I left for a minute on a tangent, but now I've returned feeling quite refreshed.

I've been meaning to start a blog for ages now because well, I have a lot of opinions and emotions that need to be expressed and I really can't afford a therapist. So, I figured, why not make it my New Year's resolution this year? Sue me. I got a late start. At least I started.

I'm not sure what this will become yet because I'm not sure how much of myself I feel comfortable revealing in a potentially public forum, but I'm pretty sure it will involve a lot of hissyfits about the idiots I encounter on the daily and lots of random thoughts and stories about my life that I find amusing. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Seriously, what is up with Jessica Simpson? Shouldn't she be yesterday's news? I can't wait to be entertained my your quirky, idiotic encounters - afterall, this is Seattle, which means no shortage of socially awkward moments. We've certainly experienced our fair share together. Jazz hands!