Monday, March 5, 2007

On Drunken Ramblings

Wow. I just reread my post from last night/early this morning. Wow. Shut up, me. Talk about whiny. I attribute it to beer and lack of sleep and the fact that not one single aspect of my life is nailed down right now. I don't know where I'll be working, I don't know where I'll be living, I don't know who Anna Nicole's baby daddy is...It's all just weighing on me and magnifies other issues that normally wouldn't be enough to get me down. Forgive the wallowing in self-pity. I'm fine. Really. Boys suck, but I'm much happier on my own anyway.

In other news, I think I lost my phone last night. Fucking great. Now I have no phone numbers and no way to contact anyone as my landline apparently doesn't work. Good thing I'm paying so much for it! If I haven't returned your phone call or text, now you know why. I'm an idiot.

Tomorrow's a big day for me. Big scary interview. Any good vibes you can put out are much appreciated. Okay, my next post will be funnier. I hope.

No comments: